We offer a full 3D CAD Design service either in our showroom or we can visit you in your home at your convenience to discuss your ideas and needs.
The above slideshow shows the desgin process from start to finish!
We will focus on functionality of the kitchen first and then style and finish. We suggest customers create a ‘mood board’ using magazine clippings, fabrics, textures and choose paint colours they like, Pintetest is a great place to find ideas as well as create an online mood board, our's is available to view here
It Is Your Kitchen Design Not Ours!
Design Process – Things to Think About...
- Room Measurements – we will take this off plans or carry out our own survey
- Concept – room use, mood board, functionality, style, finish
- Range – In Frame or Lay On Painted or Contemporary Cabinetry
- Budget – We offer a wide range of kitchens to suit all budgets.
- Project Timescale – this helps with our manufacturing schedule as everything is made by us
- Worktops – Granite, Corian, Silestone, Dekton, Quartz, Wood and Laminates
- Accessories – we offer a varied choice of accessories from storage solutions – handles
From a Contemporary design or a Timeless classic, our Kitchens can be tailored to your requirements, specifications and budget.
If you wish to place the commission with us to make your cabinetry we will confirm a delivery date and carry out a further site survey when the room is plastered .
We are only to pleased to liaise with your builder or tradesmen to confirm position of electrics and utillity supplys.
We use blum draw and hinge components in alot of are kitchens which carry a 25 year guarantee and are the best quality components available on the market!
Feel free to check out the blum page here and play around with their design tools.