At Steven James Kitchens we pride ourselves on the quality of our Cabinetry which we make in our own workshop in Alcester, Warwickshire.
Our Cabinets are full of key features to ensure you don’t just have a high quality finish on the outside, but the inside too. Using modern CNC technology, we can ensure that every cabinet is perfectly square as it cuts within a fraction of a mm, this precision offers fantastic durability.
- Cabinets are made in Egger Lancaster Oak MFC for our Arden Painted In-Frame range
- Colour Matched interiors for Lay on Kitchens
- Blum Antaro and Legrabox soft close drawer systems
- Solid Oak or Walnut Dovetailed Drawers also availble
- Solid 18mm Carcasses including 18mm backs
- Solid construction – using glued cam and dowel construction
- Made to Measure – we can make Cabinets to any size
- Minimum drill holes – eliminated any unnecessary holes
- Edges do not chip – edged with hard wearing ABS edging
- Easy to level – adjustable legs
- All Cabinetry if fully assembled in our workshop and delivered to site
- Delivery also available at an additional charge