We have been designing and making Kitchens for many years and have seen trends come and go. What always remains the same and as popular as ever is our Shaker "Arden" In-Frame range. It’s beautiful, versatile, functional and classic look fits perfectly into a period property or a modern home. We offer our Shaker "Arden" In-Frame Kitchen in a range of standard sizes but we also offer a Bespoke/Made to Measure service. Our cabinetry is supplied primed and painted in a color of your choice ready to pick up from our workshop or delivered to your home. *delivery costs will apply
Our painted Shaker "Arden" In-Frame kitchen is also available from showrooms around the country so we can pass your enquiry onto a showroom nearer to you.
• Our cabinet face frames are made from American Tulipwood with a moisture resistant panel, jointed using traditional joinery methods and sanded to a fine finish ready for painting.
• Our carcases are made with a high-density oak melamine faced board of the highest quality and joined together using cams, dowels and glue that’s creates the strongest cabinet possible.
• Our doors are hinged using high quality brass butt hinges.
• All drawers are dovetailed and made of solid oak and use the highest quality soft close runner that carry a 25-year guarantee.
• Our kitchens carry a 10-year guarantee please see our T&C’s.
If you would like any further information please call on 01789 508085 or you are welcome to visit us at our workshop in Alcester.
Arden Inframe Shaker kitchen painted in Farrow & Ball Cornforth White and the Island in Moles Breath.
Granite worktops in Thunder White
Bespoke seating area is in upholstered leather with a Pippy Oak bespoke table
Quooker Boiling Tap
Lacanche Citeaux Mist Grey/Nickel